Multi-Terrain Deer Fencing
Why Our Deer Net Fencing is Better
- Deer fence polyethylene netting outlasts plastic polypropylene by a wide margin. Polyethylene is better suited to environmental assault.
- Deer fence netting will contour to any slope without distortion to panels. No need to cut and splice like you do with plastic fencing.
- Deer fence netting is much stronger than plastic, with a 2,300 lb breaking strength for each edge border alone plus 130 lb breaking strength per strand. Total bunched tensile strength per panel including borders: 13,300 lb breaking strength.
Properties of Smart Net Systems Deer Net Fencing
- 2" polyethylene mesh, 3 times the burst strength of 4" netting and no entanglement problems that you will see with larger mesh
- 130 lbs breaking strength per strand
- Low stretch borders sewn top and bottom
- Low visibility deer fencing
Other Benefits of Black Polyethylene Deer Net Fencing
- Deer fence netting is light and easy to handle; 100 grams per square meter (17 lbs. per panel of 100 feet X 8 foot)
- The green approach - minimal clearing required for installation
- Blends in with the landscape
- Highly mobile, easy to relocate
- Use existing trees to bungee the nets to, so minimizes the use of posts in treed areas
- Installation tips available
- 8’ x 100’
- 8’ x 250’
- 6’ x 100’
Custom built sizes built to order also available.